Monday, March 29, 2010

Wiped Out

I want to report on the conference today but I’m so freakin’ tired it’s not funny, even though I slept twelve hours when I came home Saturday night. I didn’t take my laptop because I didn’t think I’d have time to surf the net and I didn’t. I came home to first edits for Pretend With Me, so that’s how I spent my Sunday night – after a long day of going from store to store with the DH looking for a new couch. Half the time I could have crashed on the furniture. One salesman said you can lay on it you know. I’m like, yeah, I know, but you don’t want me sleeping here. LOL

The dreary weather doesn't help today.

So I have a lot of catching up to do and I’ll be sure to report all the fun I had over the next few days.

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean. I've been dragging right along with the gray skies too.

    ReplyDelete