Thursday, September 30, 2010

Wow, it's Thursday

I can't believe it's Thursday already. Not sure where this week went. It's another rainy day here in the NE area. I have a lot more to accomplish before taking off for RomantiCon so I'll take the rain.
Speaking of RomantiCon, the DH and I are leaving Wednesday. We're driving, because I hate to fly. He's so good to me to make this trip and hang out with a bunch of women. :o) I'll have my car so he can sight see if he wants.
I'll be having a few specials guests while away so please stop by and show them some love. They'll be familiar faces.

In other news I received a release date for my Christmas story of Dec 10th, but because I haven't received a contract yet, I'll wait to give you all the deets.

Off to finish editing Sex on the Beach for my editor and I have to write a synopsis for a call out one of my publishers is doing.

Happy Thursday!

5 comments:

  1. That really is sweet of the DH.

    Have fun with Sex on the Beach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, a date! Boo, rain! Yay, Romanticon and guest bloggers! Boo, you won't be here typing away for us.

    You send me on an emotional roller coaster, babe. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, lots of rain wherever all you are. Heat here. Have fun in Ohio!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to meeting you in person at RomantiCon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see you! Prepare for much hugging!

    ReplyDelete