I’m participating in the Christmas In July contest over at Romance Books R Us. It’s a great contest. You can win lots of goodies including a Sony eReader. BUT…I’m offering a contest of my own too. Two contests. Two chances to win.
Amber’s Contest – July 1st thru July 31st contest closes at midnight EST on the 31st.
To win a Talk Dirty to Topaz tote bag full of prizes – hat, t-shirt, mouse pad, key chain, notebook and some other goodies you have to:
1. Follow my blog
2. Sign up for my newsletter (over to the left)
3. Send me an email telling me you’re part of both – amberskyze AT gmail DOT com
This is gift is only open to residents of the US and Canada. If a winner from somewhere else is chosen I'll offer a gift card.
Now on to the RBRU Contest!!!!!
Welcome from RBRU MEMBER AUTHORS Marianne Stephens/April Ash, Annie Alvarez, Sandy Sullivan, Paris Brandon, Tina Donahue, Claire Ashgrove, Vicky Burkholder, Linda Kage, Cindy Spencer Pape, Amber Skyze, Fran Lee, Jean Hart Stewart, Molly Daniels/Kenzie Michaels, Renee Vincent, Katalina Leon, Gina Ardito/Katherine Brandon, Donica Covey/Jinger Jackson, Cornelia Amiri/Maeve Alpin, Sandra K. Marshall, Polly McCrillis/Isabel Mere.BIG CHRISTMAS IN JULY CONTEST! Great Prizes: a new Sony Touch eReader, hats, totes, gift cards, tee-shirts, and more!
1. Join this yahoo group (Sorry, no authors, only READERS, WRITERS, or INDUSTRY REPS).
2. Become a Follower at our blog: http://romancebooksrus.blogspot.com. Click on FOLLOW and follow directions. Problem? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. There are 20 RBRU Bloggers' Websites/Blogs listed on the right sidebar at the blog. Click on each one.
Send a list of 20 authors' names and one book title for each one to: email@example.com. If an author has two pen names, you only need to click on one. You'll need a total of 20 author names and 20 book titles. Contest ends midnight ET 31 July. Sorry, we only ship prizes to US and Canadian residents. Others may receive an emailed gift card/certificate. Winners announced on our Yahoo group and blog during the first week in August