Wednesday, April 25, 2012


Busy this week getting ready for the conference. Because I procrastinate I'm rushing like usual. Last minute details like getting the hair highlighted, need a new pair of dress pants. The ones I love magically disappeared. As my dear friend Katalina Leon said about my to-do list: #2 Don't go pant-less. LOL That would be a tad embarrassing. I've made plans with so many awesome friends and writers I can't wait to see them all. So if you're in Salem or around drop by for the book signing! Love to meet the readers.

6 comments:

  1. Adding this onto my to-do list....Don't forget pants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thing to have on to-do list! Isn't it funny when things go missing? I have a pair of khaki capris that have been missing since last spring! With a house the size of a postage stamp, I just wonder where they could be. I blame the husband!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll be beautiful and poised, pants or not! Have a great time.
    XXOO Kat
    PS. Amber I think your dress pants ran away with Marie's khaki capris to have an adventure...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pants would be good! Take pictures. I'd love to live this trip vicariously through you once you return. And have fun!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you have a wonderful time...Plus if you forget the pants one thing you can be sure of is that you will make a grand entrance that everyone will remember..LOL

    ReplyDelete