Friday, May 4, 2012

TGIF


It’s been one of those weeks. I’ve been trying to catch up from the conference. The good thing about the conference is I’m writing again. I’m actually enjoying the process. This week I’ve gotten to know my characters very well. So much so that I want to just keep writing. Only problem is my baby doesn’t want to watch her mom typing away. She has a huge fascination with my laptop and wants to pound away at the keys. Lol
This weekend is another busy one. I suspect most will be from here until Sept.
Thanks to random.org the winner of the print book is catscorner990. Send me an email to amberskyze AT aol DOT com with your address and I’ll mail it out to you.
Hope you all have a great weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner...ya lucky duck!!

    And congrats to Amber on all your writing you've gotten done.

    I can't be in the computer room for half a second before my kid spots me and is crawling all over me, playing with the mouse, tapping on buttons, turning the printer on and off. She can be in a Curious George watching zone but as soon as I cross the threshold of the computer room, she's right there. I don't understand it!!! Kids. How do they know when Mom wants writing time??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy weekend, Amber! It always takes a while to get back into a writing rhythm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the conference inspired you! I need some of that inspiration to rub off on me. I'm sorry I won't be at the meeting tomorrow. I always write after a meeting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how conferences of events reboot you. It is like you got gifted with a whole lot of writing energy and inspiration.

    ReplyDelete