Monday, July 6, 2009

Back to the 9 to 5 Grind

I’m back from vacation. Sadly enough I didn’t get to go to the beach. The weather improved and we had a gorgeous weekend, but because of all the rain, the beaches were closed due to high bacteria levels. I just can’t win! :o)
We had a fun weekend anyway. We went to a cookout both days and it was nice to visit with family and friends. Something I miss about being home in NY. Our family always gets together for a picnic on the fourth. The DH’s family doesn’t make such a big deal about it. It’s a shame because they live on the bay and the firework display is to die for.
We took our granddaughter with us yesterday – our first outing with her. She’s babbling and enjoyed being the center of attention even at 10 weeks.
I didn’t do much writing while on vacation. I did do edits for Body Shots due out in November from Ellora’s Cave. This is part of the Wet Theme series. Today I have to write the blurb and get my editor an excerpt. My other editor will be sending edits for Heat Waves and Talk Dirty to Topaz this week, so I’ll be busy.
I’m back to work on my new series for Aspen Mountain, called Lady Shea’s Manor. I’m working hard on the third book, tentatively titled Satisfy Me.
How did you spend your 4th of July?

No comments:

Post a Comment