Thursday, April 8, 2010

Ho Hum

92! That was yesterday’s temperature. I love it! Sorry to all those who hate the hot weather, but I love it. The hotter the better. Today is supposed to be in the low 80s and tomorrow back down to 60s. Guess I have to take the good with the bad in April. I’m not complaining. Besides I have to work Saturday.
I’m still not writing. Can’t find the motivation. I’m not even opening any of my wips and pretending I’m gonna write. I’m surprised I’m blogging.
I guess I’ll spend the day on the deck. Take my con calls while soaking up the sun. The dogs will enjoy me being out there because I’ll toss the ball longer than usual. At least someone will be happy – right?
Happy Thursday. May yours be productive.

3 comments:

  1. I'll come join you:) Yesterday's temp was 70, and woke up to mid 40's this morning! Our high is only supposed to reach 55.

    We only saw a high of 83 on Tuesday...I feel gypped, ha ha ha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thursday and happy hot weather! I like temps in the 70's - to me, that's perfect weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Amber I so know what you mean about motivation! I need to get cracking...

    ReplyDelete