Friday, April 2, 2010

Some News

Things are still bleek here in RI. Though the sun is shining the waters are receding slowly. Too slowly. The DH and I took a ride to see just how bad our city was affected and it's devastating. While we didn't get any water a lot of my writer friends and family haven't fared as well. My daughter has been out of school since early Tuesday. I swear they'll be going until July to make up for all these days off.

Pretend with Me is on the coming soon page at http://www.jasminejade.com/. The release date is April 23rd. I can't believe how quickly this is coming out. I'm not complaining - I'm thrilled. I even got my cover art, but will have to wait a day or two to share.

My newest newsletter is out and I share a sneak peek of Pretend with Me. So if you're interested in reading my newsletter sign up to the right!

Hope you have a great weekend. They say we'll have sunshine for at least five days! YAY.

4 comments:

  1. So sorry about all the flooding, Amber. It's been a crazy winter and early spring.

    Congrats on Pretend with Me's upcoming release!

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the release! So sorry about the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look of your new site! Good luck with the upcoming release and sorry to hear about the flooding. We go through that every few winters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What happened? A flood? I haven't heard.

    Whatever it was, I hope your friends and family and neighbors are okay.

    ReplyDelete