Wednesday, August 11, 2010

AOL I HATE You!

I hate AOL. I guess it's time to start moving my email addresses to another provider. My mailboxes are always temporarily unavailable. I've had my personal email address since 1995 and the thought of moving all those contacts gives me a headache. Oh and lets not forget my Amber Skyze email and all the loops I'm on. UGH!

In other news Gettin' Lucky has a release date - Nov 17th. I'm bummed that this Cougar Challenge story won't be out before RomantiCon, but nothing I can do about. I'll just enjoy the excitement that it WILL be coming. :o)

I've been having trouble writing the last few days. Not sure why. I know where the story is going. so there shouldn't be any problems.

I'm also making a few changes on the romantic comedy I'd submitted. My editor liked it, but asked I tweak it a bit and resub. So, that's what I'm doing this week.

Anyway, Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. I've had my aol account since 1998, so I feel your pain! We moved in '06 and got DSL, along with a new Home page with yahoo. So some of my contacts are in AOL and others on yahoo. Now people are urging me to get a gmail account. Ugh...I don't wanna give up my AOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annoying, huh. You are very productive even when you think you're not! I'm always awed by your productivity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about the troubles with AOL. And congrats on getting a release date! Also, you don't even want to know how much trouble I'm having with writing these days, lol.

    Anyway, good luck with it all...

    ReplyDelete