There was an error in this gadget

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Depressing...

It’s been raining here for the last four days straight. Cloudy, damp and dreary. I’m dressed in sweats and a sweatshirt and I’m not happy about it. I’m not a cold weather person. This weather is making me depress and I’m being lazy. I have so much to do. I need the sun to come back out and shine.
The DH and I will likely leave this afternoon for Maine for a few days. The sun better be shining there. LOL
Edits are beckoning me and I’m ignoring them. I have til the 28th, but really want them back to my editor before I leave. I just can’t find the ambition to actually open them.
On a better note – Submit With Me received 4 Hearts from The Romance Studio. Kudos to the reviewer Michele and to my wonderful friend Selena Illyria, who sent me the heads up. Thanks!!!!
Happy Hump Day!

5 comments:

  1. Hey darlin'. I hope you're feeling better and less depressed. Go take some vitamin D supplements and do those edits under an window for as much sunlight as possible. Helps with the SADDs yuck. Been there but it's been a while and I hated it.

    I hear Maine has great seafood. Swallow some for me, k?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll swallow some for you Mia Baby!!!! lmao

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh -- I hear you! It seems like I'm always saving my edits for the last minute, lol. Congratulations on the excellent review!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im with you, Amber; have to have my completed and clean wip to Red Sage by the 15th - havent even looked at it yet - dreary and rainy here in NY too - got to get my butt in gear, but soon = enjoy Maine - have some lobster, at least you can eat good while you brood!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on Submit with Me - great story!!

    ReplyDelete