Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I won!

About a month ago the DH and I had lunch at Applebees. The waitress asked if we’d like to buy some raffle tickets, the money was going to Breast Cancer Awareness. Of course I said yes. My gram died when I was twenty-one of breast cancer, so it’s something near and dear to my heart.
Last night I got a phone call – I won! I never win these raffle thingys. Actually my daughter will win because I won a gel manicure and I can’t use it. I love to get pampered with mani/pedi’s but in all honesty – manicure’s ruin my nails. Every time I’ve ever gotten one my nails become all smushy, then peel and break. No thanks. But it was nice to win.
I’m now going on two weeks of not feeling well. Every day it’s the same thing – nausea and light-headedness. The nausea doesn’t really go away. I know I should go to a doctor, but I hate the doctors.
Today I’m over at Seven Sexy Scribes talking about my NaNo project. Drop in.
Happy Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. Go to the doctor, woman! And congrats on the win, hope your daughter loves the manicure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second Linda - go to the doctor! Congrats on winning. I avoid manicures too, but I do love my pedi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on winning the contest! I hope that you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete