Monday, October 18, 2010

Iz Sic

First things first MARIA you won Tina Donahue's contest. Please contact me for the information.


Okay, so I’m sick. I knew this was inevitable. Being around all the people last weekend and running non-stop for six days straight was likely to compromise my immune system. Whatever it is my body is trying to fight it, but I’m slowly weakening. I’m thinking a day in bed is needed, but the day job isn’t feeling it.
The DH was so sweet last night. My throat hurt so much and he knows I can’t stomach tea. I wish I could because I really wanted some yesterday. Anyway, the DH made me Caffeine Free Hot Cocoa. (He also knows I can only have a limited amount of caffeine) It’s called Good Night Kisses. We bought it last week while in Hershey. Well it knocked me out! LOL
In other news:

I received my cover art for Naughty St. Nick and can’t wait to share it with everyone – in a few days. :o)

I’m also to a point where I’ll be able to submit the partial to my editor. I’m excited.
Off to chill out with some hot soup or something.

Happy Monday!

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you're sick, feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you are feeling better soon. Can't wait to see the cover art. I am sure that it will be quite the "gift". Chill and enjoy the rest of the day.

    ReplyDelete