Friday, November 2, 2012

Best Intentions


I’d hoped to participate in Nano. I wasn’t going to pressure myself to complete the 50k minimum. Yesterday started off great. I was on a roll and then my doctor’s office called. It seems my blood counts are off to the point they want me to come in Wednesday for invasive testing. Here’s the kicker…it’s my birthday. Let me tell you doing this test is the last thing I want to be doing on my birthday. But my health is more important so I’ll be doing it.
The worst part is I have no mojo when it comes to writing. I do hope that changes. I want to write again. Today is another day. :o)
Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Oh and Talk Dirty to Topaz is available a week early...this was published with Aspen Mountain.


http://www.amazon.com/Talk-Dirty-to-Topaz-ebook/dp/B00A02H3S0/ref=sr_1_18?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1351853494&sr=1-18&keywords=amber+skyze


4 comments:

  1. I hope you're doing okay! That sucks that the testing will fall on your birthday. Bluck!

    I just LOVE that cover. Very attention drawing!

    My fingers are crossed that everything goes okay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I hope everything is OK. Feel better!

    I just bought your book for my Kindle. Can't wait to read it! :^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there, Amber, and screw NaNo. You come first.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One day at a time, the writing will come back. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete