Monday, November 5, 2012

It's Almost Over


Life is busy. I know I’m not the only one. Everyone has so many commitments it’s hard to prioritize. I miss blogging, but the day job consumes so much of my time that it’s fallen by the wayside. I planned to take October off so I could read and relax. That never happened. I read half a book. LOL
The weekend was nice, I felt good starting the day off and of course all hell breaks loose.
Tomorrow the kids are off for Election Day. I for one am EXTREMELY happy it will be over. I’m tired of logging into Facebook and seeing all the political crap. I stayed away from my personal one because certain people just posted over and over their opinions. Don’t get me wrong everyone has a right to their opinion and I respect that. What I don’t respect is shoving your opinion down my throat fifty times a day. My mother is one of the offenders. I almost blocked her.
Sorry for the rant, I feel everyone has a right to their beliefs. I don’t post mine because frankly it’s no one’s business and I’m not going to fight or defend my beliefs.
Now that I have gotten that off my chest, I’m going to edit part of my new book Retail Therapy before heading into another dreaded meeting. I dislike conference calls very much!

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. I am so sick of this election. I feel like that little girl on YouTube with her tears over Bronco Bama and Mitt Romney. This is the most unpleasant election season I can ever remember.

    ReplyDelete