Sunday, December 16, 2012

12 Days of Christmas - Day 4


Welcome to the 12 Days of Christmas Contest. Each day will be something different. Could be an ebook, a print book or a gift card.

Winners from all the contests will be announced on December 26th. Please be sure to leave an email address so I can contact you if you win. 






A story in the Cougar Challenge series. But can be read as a standalone.
 
Marcy Brown can’t get enough of Lucky, her massage therapist. Lucky’s fingers always linger dangerously close to…sensitive areas, and ignite a fire she can’t ignore. Marcy isn’t looking for a relationship, but a friend with benefits would be right up her alley. The women of her fave blog, Tempt the Cougar, swear by younger men, but Marcy doesn’t want to train someone. She wants a man who can give her orgasm after orgasm.
 
Lucky offers to be her secret lover and help her realize all her fantasies. With Lucky, Marcy discovers the thrill of sexual positions and taboos she’s been missing out on—up to and including sex with two gorgeous men at once.
 
All bets are off when this Cougar is challenged to get her growl on.
 
An Excerpt From: GETTIN’ LUCKY
Copyright © AMBER SKYZE, 2010
All Rights Reserved, Ellora's Cave Publishing, Inc.
Chapter One
 
“Isn’t he hot, sweetie?”
“Mom!” Marcy groaned.
“What? Is there something wrong with me thinking the young doctor is sexy?”
“Mother, please.” Not that there was anything wrong with her admiring the younger doctor. Shit Marcy fantasized about younger men, but she kept it under wraps. She didn’t speak the words out loud.
Marcy wished she could crawl under a rock and die. They were in the recovery room. Her mother had just undergone surgery for her broken wrist. It wasn’t like they were alone. The room was full of other people who had come from surgery too, along with their family members. Marcy looked around to see if anyone else was listening to her mother’s tirade. She couldn’t believe her mother was talking about how hot the doctor was in front of all these people. Christ, he was young enough to be her son, possibly grandson.
“Thank you,” the doctor said. “Now I want you to rest for the next few days. No using those fingers, either. You need to give your body time to recuperate.”
“Anything you say, Doctor.”
Marcy watched as her mother made googly eyes at the doctor.
“Do you make house calls?” she asked, reaching out with her good hand to touch him.
He chuckled.
“They don’t allow us to go to patients’ homes, but I’ll see you in a few days at my office. All right?”
“If you insist.”
“I’ll see you soon.” He patted her mother’s leg before rushing off to his next patient.
Marcy looked down at her mother.
“I can’t believe you just said those things to the doctor, Mother,” she whispered.
“It’s all right, Ms. Brown,” the nurse said. “There’s nothing to be ashamed of. Lots of women enjoy the company of younger men.”
Not my mother and certainly not me. Though she couldn’t deny the growing attraction she’d been feeling for Lucky. Lately every time he massaged her he came dangerously close to her pussy, stirring up tingling sensations she hadn’t felt in a very long time. Thankfully her vibrator gave her the relief she craved after leaving her weekly massages, because she couldn’t risk losing Lucky. Entering into anything sexual with him would cross too many boundaries for her. She might have to change massage therapists and that would be a pity.
“I appreciate your understanding, but that doctor could be her grandson.” She knew she was exaggerating, but seriously. Her mother was too old to be drooling over the doctor.
The nurse laughed.
Marcy didn’t find anything funny about her mother fawning over the young stud. Yes, he was cute, not her type, but nice-looking.
“Stop being so uptight, Marcy. Just because Dan wasn’t smart enough to stick around doesn’t mean you’re a dead fish. You can have a little fun if you know what I mean.” Her mother winked.
Marcy wanted to flee the recovery room.
“It’s the anesthesia.” The nurse patted her hand.
“Thanks.” Marcy looked at her name tag. “Elizabeth.”
“No problem. I have a few things to check on, but I’ll be back shortly. Don’t worry about your mother. Once the anesthesia wears off she’ll probably forget the things she said.”
God she prayed the nurse was right. She couldn’t have her mother talking like this.
“I appreciate your understanding.”
The nurse nodded before heading off. She returned an hour later.
“Here are your discharge papers,” Elizabeth said. “And here’s something just in case your mom is serious.”
Marcy took the business card.
“Tempt the Cougar? What’s this?”
In a hushed tone, Elizabeth explained. “It’s a blog where women who want to experience the thrill of younger men gather.”
“Oh no. My mother definitely doesn’t need this.” Marcy attempted to hand the card back to her.
“Take it. You never know.”
“I’m sorry, but I do know. This is not something my mother would be interested in.”
Elizabeth shrugged.
“Then keep it for yourself. You never know, you might find it interesting.” She rushed off before Marcy could object.

24 comments:

  1. I so want a massage therapist like Lucky! I don't think the hubby will mind. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..or should I say GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am with Marie Rose. I want Lucky as well.
    debby236 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to go purchase this. Oh Lucky
    Mayasjsanders@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wouldn't mind reading this book it looks gooooood. (debbienbyron@googlemail.com):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to purchase this book!! I'd like to get lucky with lucky!! ;)
    a_shaw1@hotamil.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm meeting Amber Skyze for the first time on this blog...and I'm pleased to meet her! I got Naughty or Nice for my holidays. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. well now i now a massage ;)
    meandi09@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your writing, Amber. You can sure create the sexiest scenes around!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can you send my Lucky? He'd certainly brighten my day as it is dreary and rainy here.

    smg5775@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the excerpt. My TBL is getting very long.
    lauratroxel@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like a fun one!

    vitajex(At)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I will have to add this to my TBR list...lol
    kmkline71@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooooh, This one sound like a great book too!

    Auberyoldewurtel@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, to have a sexy guy massage me with his big, strong hands....that would be a wonderful Christmas pressie!
    manning_J2004 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG I don't think I could ever have a male massage therapist, I'm just wayyyy to Naughty ;) I'd probably take advantage of him. LOL
    Take Care & Merry XxxxMas Everyone,
    PaParanormalFan (Renee)
    paranormalromancefan at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Can I ask Santa for a massage this year ? WOW !

    Merry Christmas !
    ~Kym
    flwrs4ever(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would love a massage from Lucky too!!!! This book will definetly go on my to ge read list. jburson1@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ooh... don't know how I missed this one when it first was released, Amber--thanks for the peek and reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ooh!! ME too!! Funny story, I was called a cougar over the summer because I'm 30 and dated a 19 year old lol! Another great giveaway!!
    Ashley A
    ash_app@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. forgot to leave my email got so excited...can reach me on facebook

    ReplyDelete
  22. Yum, sounds like a fun read! Thanks for the giveaway, I have enjoyed reading all of the excerpts!


    elewkf1 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you for the fantastic excerpt. I would love to get lucky.
    orelukjp0 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete