Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Winner Announcement

I'll be contacting everyone over the next few days to get your books and/or gifts. :)


Day 1 – Dante’s Desire – 1_trouble@msn.com
Day 2 – Just Another Rainy Day –  Mayasjsanders@gmail.com
Day 3 – Adrift –  debbienbyron@googlemail.com
Day 4 – Gettin’ Lucky –  smg5775@yahoo.com
Day 5 – Ignite the Flames or 10 GC – debby236 at gmail dot com
Day 6 – Sex on the Beach – tl.etheridge31(at)gmail(dot)com
Day 7 - $25 gift card to Barnes and noble or Amazon - paulineallanerotica@yahoo.com
Day 8 – Art of Modern Love or 10 gc – ash_app@hotmail.com
Day 9 – Unwrapped – Adila (from Azerbaijan)
adilasblog(at)gmail(dot)com
Day 10 – One Tasty Night – Marie Rose Dufour  - I have your email address
Day 11- Heat Waves – orelukjp0 at gmail dot com
Day 12 – Naughty or Nice – Nichols7577 at hotmail dot com
Merry Christmas – Tied Up in Tinsel – f dot chen at comcast dot net        

5 comments:

  1. Omg I actually won something! And on the last day, too! That was a $10 card and a book! WOW!!!!!!!!! I'm soo excited! I LOVE books!!!

    Nichols7577 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo...is it odd that I'm doing a happy dance in my cubicle at work right now?!?! Lol.

    Nichols7577 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete