Monday, November 9, 2009

Just One of Those Days

Had a busy weekend, but a FUN one. Saturday was full with an all day mini-conference at my local chapter. Great speakers and lots of useful information. Saturday night the DH had a party for me. By the time everyone left I couldn't keep my eyes opened and I collapsed into bed.
Sunday, I took the day off from writing. While the DH had a house full of guys for the football game I went out and started shopping for the holidays. I got the grand daughter just about done and my god-daughter is finished. While that's only a small dent in my list, it felt good to accomplish something.

Today is all about doing nothing! Me on the couch with my work laptop. I managed to write 1500 words. I'm a few hundred short of my target for NaNo thus far. I'm sure I'll catch up later this week. The story I'm working on is flowing nicely and I should be able to wrap it up by Friday the latest. I'm really hoping to have most of the series completed by the end of Nano, if not all of it.

Here's to a new week! :)

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on the story, and wow, on the Christmas shopping. Haven't even thought about starting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you've been super busy. The conference sounds like fun! I'm THINKING about Christmas. Shopping for my son is almost done and I'm tossing around ideas for my daughter. Should be a fairly easy Christmas this year as to gift ideas!

    ReplyDelete