Sunday, November 1, 2009

Let the Writing Begin!

Today kicks off NaNo. I had a healthy start - 1994 words. I average about 1k when I write, so this was a good day for me.

I finished the ending to a story that has been bugging me for a long time. I let it sit for a month and today decided to put The End to it. YAY for me! :)

In other news, my first official newsletter went out today. I had my first contest winner and a new contest announcement.

I also learned I won a copy of Cicada by Afton Locke over at: http://sixsexysirens.blogspot.com/2009/11/paranormal-power-week-winners.html how cool is that?

November is starting off pretty good.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the accomplishment! I've seen NaNo mentioned but I've had my head down trying to finish a project and suddenly realized that I have no idea what this is;-) Sounds like book in a week. Am I close?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the great start, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete