Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

Finished my local writer's chapter newsletter for this month. Now to just staple and mail out these suckers! LOL Hopefully I can get back to editing His Submissive. I really want to submit it by last Friday, but that never happened. The goal is this Friday.

I sent my editor 13 title suggestions. She only liked one. Wait, she loved it! :) She's making sure it's not a duplicate before approving it, so until then....it's still Cabin Fever.

Today I need to help my oldest go open a checking account. After six long months he's finally found a job! YAY They require direct deposit, which is fine with me. N, has never wanted a checking account. I think at 21 it's about time. So, we'll go over and do that today.

My youngest has open house at her new school tonight. She'll get her schedule, locker and such. Welcome to the world of junior high. You know I love summer. Don't care for the other seasons too much, but I'm really looking forward to school starting again and getting my life back in order - whatever that is!

Happy Hump Day!

3 comments:

  1. Isn't it great to get back on a schedule? That's how I'm feeling right now. Not there YET but working on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I'm not the only one who was looking forward to BTS time:)

    If he doesn't want to mess with the checks, get him a pre-paid credit card. He can direct deposit his money directly to it. Just a thought:)

    ReplyDelete