Monday, August 31, 2009

Crazy Weekend



I need eye candy to get me motivated!

I feel like I haven't done anything writing related in a long time. I had to work the day job on Saturday, after I was done the DH took me to dinner and a movie. Saw The Time Traveler's Wife. I hadn't read the book, but enjoyed the movie. Family came back from the Cape. Went to dinner with them on Sunday. They just left to go home to NY!

I have Heat Wave edits waiting in my in box. Paperwork and Cover Art requests need to be filled out for another book. And I've yet to finish self-edits on another story.

School starts in two days. L, is not a happy camper. She went back to NY for a short, which has put a damper on things. We still need to get school supplies and a back pack. And mom can not even think about buying anything without her. So I'll likely be making the three hour journey to meet her father so she can come home today.





Off to try and accomplish some of this stuff! Happy Monday.

4 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to seeing Time Travelor's Wife, but at the rate I'm watching movies, I'll be lucky to buy the DVD and watch it in a year or so. Unless I put my foot down and DEMAND to watch it sooner...still haven't watched Phantom of the Opera, and I've had it for what, four years now? I seriously need a Girl's Movie Night...

    Good luck on the edits:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh boy!!!! You've been swamped and it doesn't look like it'll be ending anytime soon! Just got finished with the mass 'getting ready for school' thing and it's exhausting. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eye Candy to get you going in the right direction? WHAT A CONCEPT!
    And he is delish.
    I just might have to try this!
    CIAO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess I'd like to see Time Traveler's Wife. I'm not exactly burning to see it. My girls and I went to see Star Trek for the 5th or 6th time at the 99 cent theater. I really love it on the big screen. My friends from work and I are going to dinner then to see Julie & Julia tomorrow night after work. Otherwise, I'm going to try to wait out movies till they come to the cheap theater or DVD as my budget can't afford regular priced tickets for not only me, but the family, too.

    ReplyDelete