Friday, August 7, 2009

TGIF!

You don't know how happy I am it's Friday. This week has been tough to say the least. But I can finally say I found a way to use the part of my book I have to dump for one editor. I'm going to use it for a short story I'm writing for another editor. AND the short story I had rejected for being too cute, well I'm going to harden that up and use it for my series Lady Shea's Manor. While I was writing Secret Rendezvous I felt it would be perfect for the series.

So, there you have it..my plans for next week. Kid free this weekend - YAY. Might go to the movies. DH wants to see GI Joe. I may humor him! :o)

Have a great weekend. Happy Writing.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a plan! Sorry, been out of town with no email! You've been busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber,
    Sounds like a great plan--and the GI Joe movie, well...I'm sure there are some studly guys causing mayhem and mischief. You can always write the romance in your head while you watch;-) That's how I used to get through Arnold's movies when the guys wanted to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've missed you Julia! Welcome back.

    Paris - great idea. :-)

    ReplyDelete