Monday, August 24, 2009

Entertaining the Family


My mom and aunt came in from NY for the night yesterday. They're in route to Cape Cod for a week long vacation. Our house was total chaos yesterday. Between them, the kids and grand kid I couldn't hear myself think. Well, they're off and hopefully the weather will be perfect for them. Next Sunday they'll be back on their way home. My youngest came home from being with her father for most of the summer. School starts next Wednesday -junior high. L is not a morning person. School starts at 7:55am. This should be interesting.

Me, I woke up with an ear ache, pain in my neck and jaw. Not sure if I was clenching my teeth in my sleep or if something is going on. I'll wait until tomorrow before calling the doctor. On another note tomorrow we find out if our lives are going to change and if so how much. I could be worrying for nothing. I could be just fine. But either way I'll know tomorrow.

Needless to say, no writing was accomplished for me this weekend or today. There's always tomorrow. Right?

Welcome back to the work week!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a very busy weekend and week. I heard the surf on the East Coast is pretty bad right now. Cape Cod's pretty quiet though, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be quiet after today, so they say!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're going to announce you're pregnant, aren't you? Don't you realize your muse is a selfish, selfish creature who dislikes sharing you with offspring?

    ReplyDelete