Thursday, August 13, 2009

Light at the end of the tunnel

I managed to do the revisions for Cabin Fever. Cut 8k from the story. It was painful, but I'm going to use it in another story. The edits for Chicken Soup were simple. Faxed that over. Now that's off my plate. I'm going to read Cabin Fever one last time before sending it to my editor.
Managed to get some words written on His Submissive, my short for Noble Romance. Gave myself a deadline of next Friday to have it to that editor.
Once those are done, it's back to Research Required, which is half done. I have a few ideas written in my handy dandy notebook.

One more day 'til Friday! YAY!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing your revisions. You have lots of goals like me. There's so much I plan too much. Still, if I get a lot of it done, I feel good.

    ReplyDelete