Monday, February 8, 2010

Busy, Busy!

What a great weekend. I wish it didn't have to end. LOL Saturday I spend the afternoon with my local chapter. I haven't seen the group in months. It felt so good just to hang with them again.
The DH and I went to see Legion after my meeting. Save your money - not worth the price of the ticket. While I liked the premise of the movie and the crazy old lady, nothing else appealed to me. Just my .02
I took Sunday off from everything writing. I didn't even spend much time online. DH and I spent the day preparing for family and friends to come over for the Superbowl. Had a great time hanging with everyone.
When I finally went online I learned my email address is bouncing and one of my editors has been trying to get a hold of me. Not a good thing and very frustrating to say the least. Tried to set up a gmail account...that turned out unsuccessful. Crazy. I'll have to try again today.
There's so much I have to get done today. I have to finish my booklets for the book signing I'm participating in tonight on top of a long lists of to-do's.
So, off I go to work, work, work. Happy Monday Everyone!


For Any New Englanders
Big Writing Event
Monday, February 8th, from 6:30 to 8:30 PM
The Hayden Center, Rooms 1 & 2
1464 Diamond Hill Road
Cumberland RI
The Cumberland Rhode Island Library Presents
RHODE ISLAND PUBLISHED AUTHORS TALK AND BOOKSIGNING
For details: Contact Betty Havrelik at 401-333-2552 Ex 2
Featured Speakers are:
















Hannah Howell, Annette Blair, Donna Russo Morin, Rachel Moniz, Christine DePetrillo, Amber Skyze, Eden Elgabri, Coralie Jensen, Blanche Marriott & J.M. Griffin

3 comments:

  1. Hi Amber-- I wish I were closer and I'd surely go to that big writers meeting! Sounds like you had a great SB weekend too.

    gmail is sort of strange I think. I tried too and had trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a great weekend! Hope your week goes well.

    ReplyDelete