Thursday, February 25, 2010

Migraine Hell

Today I’m suffering from a migraine. I went to bed with one and it came back this morning. Grrrr. So my morning has been shot. Nothing got accomplished. I have edits for Dante’s Desire sitting in my inbox, a story that needs to be finished and one that needs to be started. Tomorrow is another day. :o)
I’m so thankful the snow is missing us here in RI. The surrounding states are getting pummeled with the lovely white stuff. We’re getting a ton of rain though. I’ll take that over the few feet of snow hitting MA and NY.
Right now the house is quiet. I need to take advantage of this because all the kids will be back later this afternoon. Maybe if I just close my eyes for a few minutes…oh wait someone’s pinging me on my work computer. UGH.
Happy Thursday!

1 comment: