Monday, February 1, 2010

February’s here! A new month means new beginnings. I ended January on a good note. I submitted another story to my editor on Friday. So on top of the two new contracts I have three other stories out awaiting word.
I managed to write the synopsis for the Cougar Challenge. I’m going to tweak it a bit before submitting it for the others to check out. I’m always nervous when writing a synopsis. I loathe them. I’m better off just writing the darn story, but I want to make sure it fits what they’re looking for.
I’m busy working on Sliding Home an M/M story about a couple of baseball players. I’m enjoying writing this story, so it should go quickly. :o)
My newsletter went out today, with a brand new contest for subscribers only. If you’d like to sign up you can do so here:
authoramberskyze-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

Time for me to get busy with some editing and that article still needs to be written. Busy day! Oh and time to start planning a Valentine’s Day treat for the DH. Since we missed our anniversary on New Year’s Eve, we’re going to celebrate on Valentine’s Day.
Happy Monday everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!! Two new contract, a new month, and tweaking... sounds fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe January's over already... Congratulations on getting another story subbed -- that's always good!

    ReplyDelete