Monday, February 15, 2010

Lots Going On!

I’m blogging over at http://romancingthepentoday.blogspot.com. I’m giving away one of my books to a lucky commenter.

Today the voting begins for the Love Romances Café nominations. If you’ve read either book up for nomination or just want to vote here’s what you have to do:

To vote: Email Dawn at dawn_roberto AT yahoo DOT com with "LRC's "BEST OF 2009 Awards" in subject. If this is not in the subject it will not be counted. In the email add: Best Contemporary of 2009 – Heat Waves and/or Best Erotic Book of 2009 – Spank Me Twice
All entries are to be in by 2/23/2010. Any entries received after that will NOT be counted and automatically deleted.

Thanks in advance for those who are voting.

I’m still celebrating Valentine’s Day with the DH. He’s off today, so we’re going shopping and having dinner out again. We had a wonderful weekend in NY. It was nice to wake up in a hotel, with no dogs, no kids and peace and quiet. Visiting with my family was fun too. One of my cousins just moved back home so seeing him after three years was really nice.
We got back into town in time for the early dinner reservations he made. Dinner was delicious and the restaurant owner gave out a single rose to all the women. I thought that was nice personal touch. The restaurant is a family owned Italian place. The food is to die for.
I’m thinking of going back to NY tomorrow for a few days to see friends I didn’t get a chance to see and visit more with my family. I return to work next week. I can’t believe I’ve been out for almost 10 weeks (I was on vacation for the first two weeks). I go to the doctor’s today and I’m sure they’re going to release me. It’s not like my job is strenuous. It is stressful and does require me to spend many hours in front of the computer, but I do that anyway! LOL
Off to see the doctor. Happy Monday everyone!

1 comment: