Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Working!

I’ve been officially back to work for fifteen minutes and I’m swamped! LOL I’ll admit I logged into email at least once a week while out so I could keep up on things and not be overwhelmed today. HA! Too much to do. A lot of changes took place while I was gone. New software needs to be installed, employee eligibility forms need to be filled out AGAIN…the list is never-ending.
Luckily I managed to get 1200 words in this morning. I need to start my Cougar Challenge book soon. The second wave of authors are steadily submitting their stories. It will be our time before I know it. I just need to finish this one book. I also want to submit a naughty nooner to my editor. It’s done, just needs a little something in one part.
The DH leaves this morning for a business trip. I wish I could go, but truthfully I hate to fly and he’ll be on a plane for five hours. I guess I’ll pass…this time.
I suppose it’s time to get back to work. Happy Hump Day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment