Monday, January 3, 2011

It's A Wrap!

2010 that is. I’m happy to see 2010 go and excited about all the possibilities 2011 holds. This morning as I woke at the end of my vacation I was happy, truly happy. It’s the first time in a long time I can say that. I’m not sure why, but I’m running with it.
Today will be a busy day as I get back into the work swing of things. I’m writing again and that’s a plus.
I’ll be sending out my newsletter later today so if you’re interested in subscribing and winning prizes sign up over on the right. :o)
Over the weekend I read Nice Package by Katalina Leon. If you haven’t read it – run over to Ellora’s Cave and get yourself a copy. You won’t be disappointed.
I’d like to wish my dear friend Marie Rose Dufour a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Happy Monday!

5 comments:

  1. I love that you woke up happy today despite the fact that you are going back to work after vacation. You definitely need to go with it! Write away. Thanks so much for the birthday wish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that 2011 is starting out on a good note for you, Amber.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's Marie's birthday!? Oh, I'll have to visit her blog and say HB! Glad your new year is starting out right. Here's to hoping it stays that way.

    Happy Monday to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year to you and yours, Amber. I'm back to work too. Feels good, doesn't it? I'm just glad 2010 is freakin' OVER. Feeling positively giddy over 2011

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so right - it is a wrap and good riddance! Wishing you and yours a much much brighter and better 2011!

    ReplyDelete