Friday, January 14, 2011

TGIF

It’s Friday and I can’t be happier. It’s been a busy week at work and I need the three days off to get caught up on some writing.
The stress is coming out in my dreams. Last night I had a dream the DH and I were in bed SLEEPING. It was morning and Brian Austin Green jumped in between us. I immediately jumped out and panicked because in my dream I couldn’t have sex. Also the DH climbed out because he was sick and didn’t want to infect anyone. I know for certain the idea of being with a man doesn’t appeal to him.
Why am I dreaming of a threesome? It’s not my sexual preference and then why with an actor? Not my thing either. That’s just one example of my crazy dreams lately.
Whenever I share them with my DH or kids they just shake their heads. I’m sure they’re thinking WTF. I’m thinking it too! Most are creepy and scary. I’m to the point where I don’t want to sleep. My dreams are freakin’ me out.
Why am I sharing this? I have no idea. LOL Maybe someone will have some insight to why I’m having these dreams.
My editor returned All or Nothing asking for a few SMALL alterations before she sends it off to the powers that be. All were in the first ten pages, so I sent back bright and early.
Now I need to finish Love Revisited. UGH! I wish I could clone myself.
Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Maybe you can get a book out of the crazy dream? Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mind on overdrive, maybe? Write about a character that studies dream analysis or goes to someone for it. Have a good weekend of writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Marie, mind on overdrive. My husband would get out of bed if another guy got in too! If you figure out how to clone yourself, please let the rest of us know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Must be going around; I dreamed I was at Joshua Jackson's house last night. Just giving me a tour of his poolhouse; strange....and the dh was glaring at me the entire time as he trailed behind us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, if Stephanie Myer can write about her dream and make millions, so can you. :) Good luck with the revisions!

    ReplyDelete