Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Special Guest - Heather Peters

Today I'm handing my blog time over to Heather Peters. In Sept she lost her beloved husband. Since she's having a hard time still I'm going to give you a little taste of her new release from Red Sage.















Blurb:
Forty year old Ava Denotti needs a hefty dose of self-confidence. Can she get it from the twenty-nine year old former fiance of the woman that ran off with her husband?
Tattooed, Bad boy Shane Sullivan is determined to make up for the time he wasted with the wrong woman. He's finally given the opportunity to pursue an attraction that's always been forbidden. Sexy Ava Denotti is all woman, and he wants her- in every position possible, and he wants her bad.
The two kicked to the curb ex’s proving the end of one relationship can often be the beginning of something so much better. And falling in love can be a sweet revenge.
Excerpt:
He took her hand and cradled it inside his own, and Ava experienced instant warmth. "That's me, Shane Sullivan, Britney’s former fiancĂ©, and now very happy single man. It’s good to see you again, Ava."
Ava took note that he’d made it a point to inform her of his availability. But what would he want with her, a forty-year old divorcee with a weight problem? Oh, what the hell? What was a little harmless flirting with this gorgeous guy?
Ava stared at the black T-shirt tucked into jeans worn with age and comfort. He embraced her hand a little longer than appropriate, yet she didn’t mind.
What would it feel like to have those large hands caress and touch her breasts, to have those long fingers buried inside her pussy until she exploded into shards of ecstasy?
"It’s good to see you again, too, Shane." Her voice came out in a croak.
"Can I buy you a drink?" Yes, definitely a touch of the Irish in that lyrical voice.
"This just happens to be my bar, so in honor of seeing you again, the drinks are on me."
His eyebrows rose, and he smiled. "In which case, I’ll have a double scotch rocks if you please."
Elena wriggled her eyebrows and threw Ava a mischievous grin. "Another Cosmo for you, boss?"
"None for me, thanks, but Shane will have a double scotch rocks, on the house."
Elena winked at Shane. "The man knows what he wants."
Shane answered the bartender, but his eyes never left Ava’s. "I do indeed."
He leaned one well toned arm on the bar and faced Ava. "Well, I hope you don’t mind, but I’ve enjoyed the view all night and couldn’t help but overhear. If you don't mind me asking, what are you doing all alone on your birthday?"
"I’m not alone," she laughed, leaning into him, then waving her hand to encompass the remaining customers. Play it cool, and don’t make an ass of yourself.
He smiled and a flash of white teeth assailed her senses. "Well, not anymore." He saluted her with the glass Elena placed before him.
"I'm enjoying the atmosphere. I don’t need a date to have fun."
Shut up, Ava, you’re rambling.
"Good for you." He threw back his head and downed the shot in one swallow.
Even his Adam's apple is sexy.
His eyes were framed by the longest eyelashes she'd ever seen, and they bore into hers, freezing her to the spot.
"Ever since that party, I haven’t been able to get you out of my mind."
At her suspicious look, he continued. "I'm not handing you a line, Ava." He shrugged. "But I was engaged at the time and you were married. I may be a lot of things, but I don’t carry on with married women."
Ava’s heart fluttered. Oh he was good, very good. Elena re-filled his glass, but it was Ava who took it, lifted it high to toast him, and took a sip. Her throat burned as the liquor made its way down her throat and added to the fire in her pussy. She faced him once again.
"You’re hitting on me, aren’t you?"
"Yes I am. And guess what?" She shook her head as he placed one muscled arm on her thigh.
The warmth of his flesh penetrated the fabric of her dress and Ava hoped he hadn’t felt her shiver. Her nipples began to ache and the place between her legs grew moist.
"All I could think of since I've been here is what would it be like to have your gorgeous legs wrapped around me while I fuck you. I’m a man who says what he means. And I mean to have you, tonight, now, anywhere, you name it."

Ava flushed heat. Had he just said he wanted to fuck her? Yes, he had. So now what should she do.
Am I so desperate that I'm actually considering having sex with a virtual stranger? Have I lost my mind?
Her hand flew to her chest. "I think you're serious."
Shane nodded. "Yes, I am." He leaned in, his whisper, seductive. "Want to know what I think? I think you’re wet right now. I bet you're wearing a thong, maybe a sexy garter belt. My mouth is watering just thinking about what's under that dress. Are your nipples hard? I could make them harder with my mouth. Just the thought of sucking you has me so stiff I can hardly move."
He demonstrated by placing his hand over hers and sliding it discreetly over the hardened bulge in his jeans. He was long and thick. Ava swallowed. Solid, firm, like the rest of him. Her attempt to maintain her balance failed miserably.
"I'm getting the impression you want me too or you would have either slapped me or kicked me out of your bar by now."
Smart, as well as sexy. "You’re right."
Was she going crazy? Could she actually be contemplating taking him up on his invitation? Tall, charming and delicious he might be, but he was also younger than her by at least ten years.
It doesn’t seem to be bothering him. He's just being nice to you and probably feels sorry for you on your birthday, that’s all.
Still, amidst all her doubts, her body gravitated toward him. She wanted that gorgeous mouth of his sucking on her throbbing clit. Her blood raced through her veins as she imagined his cock buried deep inside her, making her scream with pleasure.
She was hot and flushed, and he raised an eyebrow, as if waiting for her answer. Go for it, Ava.
End your birthday with a bang.
She took a deep breath and swallowed hard. "Are you asking me to be bad, Shane?"
His lips curved into a sexy confident smile. "I'd be willing to bet that when you're bad, you're very very good."
He moved his body slightly, and Ava nearly missed the way he'd worked one long limb between her legs. She was suddenly aware of the ensuing quiet surrounding her.
The word 'no' never entered her foggy, lust filled mind. "Okay."
He led her to the tiny table for two in the shadows of the bar, sat so close to her their thighs touched. He placed one arm around her shoulder, the touch so commanding that Ava shivered with anticipation.
Why not.
"I hope you’re not driving home in your condition?" He interrupted her thoughts, concern clear in his voice."No, I live close by..
He didn’t smile. His gaze bore into hers, intense, as if one track minded. "I want to be with you Ava, tonight."
Oh God, what a line. "I’m not that drunk, you know," she whispered, held captive now by his intense blue gaze that sent white hot shivers down her belly to her center. His nostrils flared slightly.
"Exactly how, um, tipsy are you?"
She couldn’t help but smile. "Maybe a little bit. Do you often succeed with this sort of come on? Or do you keep choosing clichĂ©s until some unwilling woman falls into your clutches?"
He was undeterred by her smug replies and leaned in so close she could smell the scotch on his breath. God, he's so sexy.
"I have another one," he was still, very close to her, and Ava was mesmerized by his stillness, the intensity of his eyes, the heat of his body.
She tilted her head. "Let's hear it."
"Let me take you away from all this."
"Are you my Prince Charming, coming to rescue me on your white horse?"
His lips curved, his voice lowered to a sexy growl. "You don’t need a horse to ride, princess."
He nuzzled her and, his breath warm on her neck, and she exhaled sharply. The game had become a test of wills, and she leaned away from him.
"I don’t know you," she murmured, hoping he didn’t notice the nervousness in her voice.
"Yes, you do. It’s been," he made a point of looking at his watch, "nearly ten minutes since you bought me a drink."
One large, lazy hand traveled its way up until it stopped just short of the Promised Land.
Don’t stop."What do you want from me?"
If he moved even an inch, she’d come.
" I’m seducing you. How am I doing?"
She nodded, her breath catching in her throat. "Actually, very well."
His whisper lifted a lone strand of hair from her face. "I’ve come to one conclusion."
She held her breath. "And that is--?"
"I want to push you up against a wall, lift your dress, and bury my fingers in your hot, wet pussy.
I want to go down on you until you come. I want you to go down on me and make me scream."
He licked her ear, and chuckled when she shivered. "And I want to push my cock so far into your pussy, you'll bite your lips so no one will hear you cry out my name. Are you game, Ava? Are you willing to take a chance.
She swallowed and looked at him. Say no, and go home. Even though you’ve had a miserable day, don’t take a chance on a stranger.
"Yes."
He leaned in just enough for his breath to touch her mouth, and he kissed her again, his tongue teasing hers, making her tremble with want.
"So, where can we be alone?”
"I have an apartment upstairs."
"No."
Ava wanted to cry. Shane finally noticed her extra pounds and regretted his planned seduction. Her heart sank to her stilettos, until she felt him take her by the hand.
"I can’t wait that long."
Ava had just enough time to look back at Elena, who winked wickedly. "There's that's room in the back that's empty." The pretty barmaid pointed the way.
Ava opened her mouth, yet no words came forth. No, they couldn’t go in there. That room was for…
Before she completed her thought, she found herself being led to a part of the bar that was under renovation. A.J. was turning an old storage space into a game room. The area was empty except for the brand new pool table in the center of the room, sitting under a rectangular tiffany lamp.
Shane closed and locked the door behind them. He lifted her effortlessly and placed her on the green felt surface of the pool table.

1 comment:

  1. Heather I am sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you. It was one great excerpt. I am definitely buying this one!!!

    ReplyDelete