Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Production!

That’s the name of the game for me this week. I have a lot of catching up to do and this is the week. I’ve managed to get the non fiction article written and will send that off to the editor in a few days. I want to let it sit so I can make sure there aren’t any mistakes.
I’m back to writing. I started a new book, tentatively titled Just Another Rainy Day. It’s about a husband and wife who enjoy a playful rainy day while the children are away. I’m planning to submit this to EC by the end of the month for their Exotika line. Bondage and submission will be the theme of the day here!
I’m knee-deep in edits for All or Nothing my Loose Id contracted book. After that I have one other story to edit for a new to me publishing house. I wrote the story after being approached by a good friend to contribute to a series. More details on that as they progress.
So a busy day awaits me.

Happy Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. I am glad that you are writing again. It sounds like you are a very "busy bee"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy busy! Hoping to keep up with you...yeah right...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats and good luck with all the work!

    ReplyDelete