Friday, January 21, 2011

TGIF!


I sent another story off this morning.
This weekend I’d like to finish working on the Exotika story I’m working on. Amber Heat is doing a special call out and I really want to sub something for it. The due date is April 1st and must be at least 18k. I’ve got something in mind for the theme and will likely start working on that once Rainy Day is finished.
We have another snow day here in New England. On top of that they’re talking about frigid temps for the weekend. I don’t do bitter cold. Guess I’ll be stuck in the house all weekend. I really need to grocery shop. We’ll see.
Hope everyone stays warm and dry wherever you are.

Happy Friday!

6 comments:

  1. Yikes! You sound like me when it comes to getting out in this cold. Chill factors are so low. Shopping may be out for me as well this weekend. Okay, but soon I'll need food and I'm so tired of delivery pizza!

    As for the new idea for your book-- good luck. I think it sounds right up your alley. Maybe we can just hide in our writing and forget the outside weather. (I'm also doing research and watching a lot of Nasa specials about the potential of life on other planets. Did you know water once existed on Mars?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your sub! It snowed last night here in NY. Cold, snowy weather is perfect for snuggling up with the laptop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo! We're having an early spring out here! Good luck with your new story!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY on the story. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on completing the story! I sounds like this weekend is a perfect weekend to fire-up the coffee maker and write!
    XXOO Kat

    ReplyDelete