Monday, August 22, 2011

A Busy Weekend


My new love this week! Jason Momoa

I fell in love with him on Game of Thrones. I was sad by the demise of his character, but that’s what happens in these shows. I’m looking forward to seeing him in Conan.



Well I did it! I finished my book and sent it off to my editor. Talk about stress. If the book wasn’t contracted I’m not sure I would’ve finished, so in some ways I was thankful for the pressure. No more stress. I even enjoyed a few hours poolside yesterday.
My other new love – rediscovering reading. I’ve been reading like crazy lately. I’ve been adding books to my ereader for at least a year now without reading any of them. Now that I’ve started I can’t stop. :o) Here’s a list of my recommended reads:
Brynn Paulin – Mr. Smith’s Whip
Bron Green – Just Right and Maggie’s Mates
Kathy Kulig – Dragon Witch
Paris Brandon – Cross My Heart
Nicole Austin – My Greatest Fantasy – Still Reading but Holy Hotness!
Today I’m going to enjoy relaxing with no manuscript!
Happy Monday!

5 comments:

  1. I'm lovin' those dredlocks! I have a feeling there will be more women at men at the movies when Conan comes out!

    Congrats on reaching the end!! Stressfree really is the way to go. Thanks for the recommendations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to have the time to read, huh? Lovely! Jason was great in Game of Thrones! I so didn't want Khal Drogo to die, and I even knew it was coming! Damn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed him in Stargate Atlantis!

    Yay for finishing:) Take some time for YOU and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I will have to watch Conan now. :)
    Congrats on finishing the book. What a great feeling. I'm getting close too. Not sure if I'll finish before vacation. Thanks for the recommended read on Dragon Witch. You're a sweetie. I have a couple of yours on my Nook. Hope to indulge over vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a hunk:) Honestly, he's the inspiration for an as yet to be written book! I'm so glad you have some time to read and thank you so much for recommending my book, Cross My Heart--what a doll you are!

    ReplyDelete