Monday, August 8, 2011

This and That

I’m finally feeling like I’m able to get back into the swing of things – at a slower pace. :o) Sleep isn’t a friend of mine, but that’s okay. I guess I have to learn to sleep when she does, but I feel like I’m constantly making and cleaning bottles.

Over the weekend I received a review for Hit Me. 4 cups from Coffee Time Romance. You can check the review out here:
http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/BookReviews/hitmebyamberskyze.html

Not sure if I mentioned it but Cougarlicious was released on the Ellora’s Cave website on August 1st. I’m excited to have another print book out. I do just love my cougar story Gettin’ Lucky. I planned to write a story for Lucky’s brother Lorenzo but that’s been put on hold. Maybe I’ll get busy in September. It’s going to be a St. Patrick’s Day story, four leaf clover and all!

I’m suddenly finding time to read and over the weekend read two books. Bet Me, by Katie Blu and Ex Appeal, by Cari Quinn. I have to say both are MUST reads!

Off to do edits. Will have a picture of the peanut on Wednesday. I planned to have it today, but the only pic I have uploaded on a computer is on my laptop and I’m working off my desktop today. Go figure right? Lol

Happy Monday!

4 comments:

  1. Welcome Teagan 'Peanut' Skyze:) And Amber, for the first month, SLEEP WHEN SHE DOES! Take care of yourself and don't try to 'do it all'...let others help with housework.

    Don't know how old you are honey, but I had my last one at 38 and when I hit the 3 week mark, I was so exhausted, I slept through a 10pm feeding. When I woke up at 6 or 7 the next morning....well, let's just say I could have entered a Dolly Parton contest! Youngling nursed until he was full, but still had to pump several ounces out and store them in the fridge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cannot wait to see the 'peanut'! How exciting! Yes, Amber, sleep is your friend - enjoy it whenever you can. Thanks for your kind words today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll get into the swing balancing everything and the peanut! Congrats on the print book. I loved both of those books that your read!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I can't wait to see a picture!!! And boy, I do not miss the bottle days.

    Well, I'm off to check out Cougarlicious. Congrats on the release and the review.

    ReplyDelete