Friday, March 23, 2012

How many people can Amber squeeze into one weekend?

We’ll find out soon. The DH and I are heading to NY, with the little one in tow. We’re going to visit my family. We have so many plans for 48 hours. Tonight we’ll visit with family – cousins, aunts and others. Tomorrow we’ll visit my dad and then dinner with an old friend who I haven’t seen since our wedding five years ago. Sunday we’ll spend time with my son who moved there a year ago.


By the time we get home on Sunday evening I’ll be exhausted I’m sure. The older daughter’s will stay home and care for the three dogs. Speaking of dogs they’re getting pissy already. The suitcase came out and they know we’re leaving. Three boys who are not happy!

Happy Friday everyone. Enjoy your weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, lots of people to see. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Ambitious! Have fun, Amber. I think the weather is supposed to be good in any case.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very packed weekend! You and the hubby are going to be tired when you get back. You're going to need a weekend to get over your weekend. Have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete