Thursday, May 16, 2013

Tyler and Jesse



These are two of my boys...Tyler the yellow lab and Jesse the chocolate. I had no hand in naming the dogs. The girls did as they picked them out.
Both are 8 Jesse's the older one by 4 months. Jesse is having trouble getting up in the mornings and when it's time for bed. Hubby runs them down at the park every day, so they get a ton of exercise. I worry about my baby. He's the oldest and seems to be showing some age.
Tyler on the other hand I thought would be gone by now. He didn't have a good start to life. He caught pneumonia at 4 months and they didn't think he'd make it through the night. But I nursed him back to life keeping vigil 24/7. The result of his illness was one bad lung. He's strong as an ox and showing no signs of slowing down.

Beckett on the other hand...he's the energizer bunny. Picture of him coming soon!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love your doggies! So cute! They are such great members of the family, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear labs are the smartest dogs! And I think chocolate ones are sooo pretty. They're gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete