Monday, January 20, 2014

Rotten Football Hangover

Not from drinking...from bad games. It's a sad day in the Skyze home today. Both hubby and I watched our football team lose.

I won't watch the Superbowl...not even for the commercials. I'm not a Peyton fan. He reminds me of the munchins from Wizard of Oz and I find him arrogant.
After the post game interview Seattle has turned my stomach too.

There you have it...I'm going to lick my wounds. LOL

Actually I have to work one of the jobs today and hoping to get back to the contemporary after a week off.

Happy Monday!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah. We're busy licking our wounds too. But I have to pull for Denver because the alternative is to nauseating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This certainly isn't the match-up I was hoping for! I'll be watching it though, because I never miss a Super Bowl. I make lots of yummy food and greatly enjoy yelling at the TV for the last time of the season. I'm looking forward to the halftime show, I'm a huge Red Hot Chili Peppers fan! Not so much of Bruno Mars, and I can't imagine how they are going to be together, but I'm hoping it will be entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely stopped watching sports of any kind years back. It just seemed that the harder I rooted for a team, the harder they lost, and when I didn't watch and root, they won. All the pro teams in my area send me thank you cards yearly. :)

    ReplyDelete