Monday, March 15, 2010

I'm Back!

At least semi. I’ve been down with a small illness. Hoping to be back fully before the week is over. I did some writing over the weekend. I got some editing done too. The weather sucked big time. Rain pounded the house most of Saturday. The people behind us have a tent they use as a make-shift garage where the husband has been busy rebuilding a car.
Well yesterday morning I woke to find his tent upside down in our yard. A few pickets on our fence are broken and our dogs let that tent know it entered the wrong yard, by marking their territory! LOL
The good news is I won’t have to look at that eyesore for a few days, because they had to take it apart to get it out of our yard. I’m sure he’ll have it back up before long though.
Time for the dreaded day job. Happy Monday! :o)

1 comment:

  1. So..the bitter with the sweet, as usual. Glad your dogs went on the offensive! I know, I'm hating my day job too and struggling, wondering what to do about hating it!

    ReplyDelete