Monday, March 1, 2010

Research Required


I'm very excited about my newest cover. Research Required will be available from http://www.jasminejade.com/ on March 19th! Woo Hoo!
Blurb:
Ethan’s on the run from the mob. He’s in for a surprise when he knocks on the door of his sister’s neighbor. The last thing he needs is a distraction like Bailey. She’s sexy and sassy and dressed in skimpy shorts. He wants to take her where she stands.

Sex with a stranger? Bailey would never think of it. Ethan’s no stranger though. He’s her friend Jenna’s brother, so that makes him a friend too, right? Sex in the kitchen, sex in the bedroom, sex on the couch, it doesn’t matter. Bailey can’t get enough of this hot-blooded stranger.

Will Ethan’s past catch up to him and ruin any hopes for their future?
Excerpt:
“What’s your name?” she demanded.
“Ethan.” He smiled revealing dimples.
Bailey melted under his intense smile.
“I’m sorry, Ethan. I don’t know who you are or what your business with Jenna is, but I’m not going to give out any information about her to some stranger. For all I know you could be some rapist or something.” In fact hadn’t she just read somewhere there was a guy going around posing as a cable guy raping innocent woman. Fear knotted in the pit of her stomach. “I have to go.”
She kicked his foot, hoping he’d move it, but it didn’t budge.
“I’m Jenna’s brother. I’m not going to rape anyone.” He reached behind him and Bailey screamed.
“Whoa! What are you screaming for?” He pulled out his wallet.
“I thought you— I…” What could she say? She thought he might be reaching for a gun or a knife to hurt her with?
“Look,” he said, removing his driver’s license.
It read his name. Ethan King. Same last name as Jenna.
“Okay so you aren’t a murderer, but if Jenna was expecting you why didn’t she leave you a key or something?”
“I don’t know. I’m worried because it’s not like her to be late.”
“Ha! You don’t know your sister too well.”
“What’s that supposed to mean?”
“Jenna will be late to her own funeral. She can’t seem to arrive on time for anything.”
“Are we still talking about the same Jenna? Because my sister has been punctual since the day she was born. Our mother jokes about how she even came on her due date and not a minute late.”
Bailey couldn’t help but laugh. He was funny and cute and oh-so-sexy.
Just then Kyle decided to make his arrival.
“Got your pizza, Bailey. Sausage and peppers on one side, pepperoni on the other.”
She could see Ethan looking at her quizzically.
“What? I couldn’t decide what I wanted, so I ordered both.”
“Options. I love options.”
That twinkle in his eye didn’t go undetected. He was flirting with her.
“Thanks Kyle.” She handed him the twenty. “Keep the change.”
“Enjoy the pizza.” He bounced away happy with his tip.
“I’m going to eat my pizza before it gets cold. So if you’ll excuse me.”
“Look, before you go. I’ve traveled twenty-three hours in my cramped little car to get here. I’ve been outside Jenna’s door for another hour and I could use a soft chair to sit on.” His stomach growled.
She was under a tight deadline. She didn’t have time to make small talk with this stranger or share pizza. She had to dive back into her article while she ate. Then a thought hit her.
“I’ll feed you if you’ll answer a few questions for me. I’m working on an article for women. What men find appealing and what they don’t like.”
“I’m your go-to guy. I have a lot of experience in that field.”
Bailey hesitated. “Are you a player?” Because the last thing she needed was a player’s advice for her article.
His stomach growled again.
“Oh just come in,” she relented. She couldn’t leave Jenna’s brother on the doorstep waiting for her to come home, but if he was a player then he wouldn’t work for the article. She needed someone sincere. Someone honest.
She felt his eyes on her as she walked to the coffee table. Her skimpy shorts rode up her ass revealing she wore no panties. He must love the view she was giving him, no matter how unintentional.
“Can I offer you a beer or soda or something?” She placed the pizza on the table and turned practically bumping into his hard chest.
He was close. Dangerously close. If Bailey moved her head forward just a hair their lips would touch and she could find out what those sexy lips tasted like.
As if reading her mind he inched closer, reaching out to graze her lips.
Bailey licked the spot where his lips had met hers. She stood there mesmerized. She wanted more. She needed more. Her pussy lips swelled at the mere touch of his lips. She felt the electricity of his touch run through her down to the tip of her big toe.
Also the latest edition of my monthly newsletter is available. Sign up over to the right if you'd like to read my latest news.


7 comments: