Monday, July 11, 2011

Back to Work

After almost two weeks off I have to return to work today. YUCK! I still have family in town that came for a baby shower my mother and mother in law gave me yesterday. I’m still recovering from three days in the hospital, but doing much better.
There have been a lot of authors talking about how difficult it’s been to write lately. I’m one of them. I wish I knew the reason I can’t write, but it’s just not there. The words won’t flow. I’m so damn close to finishing my current wip and believe me I want to get the finished product off to my editor before August 1st. Maybe I’ll be struck by the writing bug and finish it.
After what I know will be an insane day today I hope the rest of the work week is smooth sailing.

As I was surfing some of the third party sites yesterday I found this little beauty on Barnes and Noble. I’m very excited to have another print book coming out!

You can check it out HERE

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the print book!!! Take it easy at work. It really stinks when you need a vacation from your vacation. But soon you will be off and busy in a whole new way, new in the sense that it's been a while! The writing muse will be back maybe she went to the beach in all of the excitement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember to take care of yourself sweetie...and congrats on the print book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on another great book in print! You'll finish that WIP. don't let it worry you.
    XXOO Kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats and you'll get it back soon enough...if you're not too busy! Three days in the hospital? I hope everything is all right.

    ReplyDelete