Friday, January 6, 2012

TGIF

It’s been a crazy week. Returning to work after two weeks off always is. I’m just about organized at my desk and confident about a new schedule I’d like to keep. This will be new for the procrastinator in me. They say it takes 21 days to create a habit and I’m only three days into it. :0) Here’s to keeping it going.

If reorganizing wasn’t enough I also update my resume and started looking for a new job. After almost six years of doing this job I’m bored. I’ve tried to move on to other positions, but because what I do is so unique (only one other person works with me) it’s difficult for them to move me out. This is good and bad. It’s good for job security. Bad for advancement.

Not sure if this will be the right move, but change is always difficult for me. I’ll get through it.

So aside from a few appointments today I’m hoping to finish the office so I can start with a clean slate on Monday.



Happy Friday! Have a great weekend…

3 comments:

  1. I hope you finish your office this weekend!! 21 days to create a habit. Hmmm...maybe I'll try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great weekend! I've been busy and just got here a bit ago. good luck with the job search.

    ReplyDelete