Thursday, July 26, 2012

This and That


This week has been insanely busy. My little one turns one on Saturday. Family has been in town for a few days with more coming in tomorrow. It’s been an intense year, but good in so many ways. I’m still trying to figure out how to be a full time mom, full time day job and a writer. Juggling the three doesn’t always work.
I’ve also been really sick for weeks. I suffer from Crohn’s and that has reared its ugly head. I’m getting better daily, but for many reasons, the blog has been the last thing on my mind. So if you don’t hear much from me, I’m trying to mend and thankfully I’m not worrying about vampires like my friend Julia! :o) if you’re curious to what I’m talking about check out her blog.
http://juliarachelbarrett.net/

3 comments:

  1. You feel better, Amber. And just do your thing - we're always around.
    Happy birthday little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better. Give the baby a big birthday kiss for me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ack, I hope you feel better soon. My brother has Crohn's. He can't go on long trips or it will act up. Happy birthday to the little princess. Is she walking yet?

    ReplyDelete