Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Getting Started on Christmas

Today I'm wrapping gifts. I bought a ton of stuff for the grand baby T and I'm wrapping her stuff. Once the toy box arrives I'll fill it with the gifts to put under the tree - that I haven't put up yet! I'm hoping this weekend, but I have my local chapter's meeting and my MIL's b-day party.
The DH has to go into the office, so that will give me time to wrap a few things I've picked up for him too.
I need to get the DH to bring the decorations down from the attic so I can find those darn Christmas cards I bought last year. Time to get going on them too. December is always filled with so much to do.
I have the music cranked, ready to go. Maybe I'll grab a cup of coffee and rock out. Oh and I have tons of editing to do thanks to Nano. While I didn't reach the 50k mark I did manage 42,090.

If you haven't signed up for my newsletter, I'm giving away 3 ebooks and a gift card this month. But you have to be a member to win! Why not sign up today.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/authoramberskyze

Happy Hump Day!

1 comment:

  1. Oops! I forgot about the newsletter notice! Going over there asap!

    Today I have to finish decorating and get the boxes back to the basement. My DH is complaining about not being able to lay on the floor:)

    ReplyDelete