Thursday, December 17, 2009

And the Winner Is...

Cindy Spencer Pape! Please contact me at: amberskyze at aol dot com to collect your prize!

Sorry I'm a day late posting the winner. Life has been crazy! My daughter got a job, so grandma is babysitting on top of working the day job. I'm cleaning up last minute things at work because I start my two week vacation tomorrow! YAY! Time to get caught up on reading, editing, shopping and all the Christmas stuff I've pushed aside.
Yesterday my younger daughter L and I baked cookies for the DH's Christmas party at work today. We may have eaten more than he took to work. Oh well. LOL
Having a house full again takes a lot of adjusting.
Today my son and I will go pick up the toy box for T and donate clothes to the Salvation Army. More baking is in order too. I swear one of these days I'll get out to buy something for the DH.
And I can't forget Survivor is on tonight. I'm looking forward to seeing what Russell will do.

Happy Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. YAY! Don't remember entering anything, but happy to win. Merry Christmas to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Amber -- big congratulations on your release! I'm a few days late, but I'm slowly getting back into blogging. I'm looking forward to this one! And that cover is awesome ;).

    ReplyDelete