Monday, December 14, 2009

I've Been Tagged

I've been tagged by good friend and fellow author Regina Carlysle. Find the answers to my questions below. Who am I tagging??? Fran Lee, Molly Daniels and Katalina Leon - have fun ladies.

1. What’s the last thing you wrote? What’s the first thing you wrote that you still have?

The last thing I wrote was Pretend with Me, the first book in my new series. The first thing I wrote was poetry as a teen.

2. Write poetry?

In high school. Boy was I pathetic! LOL

3. Angsty poetry?

Totally.

4. Favorite genre of writing?

Romance. Contemporary, BDSM and Chick Lit.

5. Most annoying character you’ve ever created?

None I can think of.

6. Best plot you’ve ever created?

Play with Me, Book Three of the Shea Manor series. The heroine went through lots of ups and downs, with a great sense of humor. Oh and we can’t forget the HOT sex.

7. Coolest plot twist you’ve ever created?

Research Required…just submitted to my editor

8. How often do you get writer’s block?

A few times a week! LOL

9. Write fan fiction?

Can’t say I have.

10. Do you type or write by hand?

I type but have sticky notes all over the place.

11. Do you save everything you write?

Absolutely!

12. Do you ever go back to an idea after you’ve abandoned it?

Most of the time. It’s rare that I don’t.

13. What’s your favorite thing you’ve ever written?

Shea Manor series.

14. What’s everyone else’s favorite story that you’ve written?

If any readers ever tell me, I’ll let you know! Biggest seller to date is Mistletoe Studs.

15. Ever written romance or angsty teen drama?

I’ve written a few teen dramas. Nothing published, as of yet. Romance, of course. I can’t imagine writing anything else.

16. What’s your favorite setting for your characters?

Upstate New York

17. How many writing projects are you working on right now?

Three. Under deadline for a Valentine’s Day short. Book Two of the Shea Manor series and a new cougar.

18. Have you ever won an award for your writing?

Not yet, but there’s always hope for the future. :)

19. What are your five favorite words?

Bitch. Shit. Fuck. Sweet. Awesome.

20. What character have you created that is most like yourself?

There’s a little bit of me in all my characters.

21. Where do you get ideas for your characters?

Music, Television and past experiences.

22. Do you ever write based on your dreams?

No. Most of my dreams are nightmares.

23. Do you favor happy endings?

Nothing else!

24. Are you concerned with spelling and grammar as you write?

No, that’s what editing is for. LOL

25. Does music help you write?

Not anymore. I used to only write to music, now it distracts me. I need total silence.

26. Quote something you’ve written. Whatever pops into your head.

“I’ll bet that tongue is outlawed in most states.” Bailey Johnston, Research Required.

No comments:

Post a Comment