Monday, July 26, 2010

New Cover Art

Squee!!!! This was how I pictured Freedom Fantasies, the place where women live out their ultimate fantasies. Syneca the cover art goddess totally nailed it! I'm very excited about book 2 and hope everyone enjoys Brooke and Liam's story.
Edits are done for Play With Me, so I should have a release date soon.
In other news:
The DH and I went to see Kid Rock and Bon Jovi on Saturday. We had a blast. I was surprised how good a show Kid Rock put on. Yesterday I was a bit sore from all the jumping up and down and dancing. LOL After being in the car for over 4 hours the day before we had to get back in the car and drive to Boston another hour. We had a nice lunch with the family and got to see the BIL's new house. I personally couldn't live in Boston, but they have a gorgeous house nonetheless. We got home just before 7 and me with a major migraine. I went to bed and didn't wake up til this morning.
Hopefully I'll get to enjoy the pool sometime today. I have to get back to self-edits on the romantic comedy. There's some interest on my editors part. Keep your fingers crossed!
Happy Monday!
Don't forget Christmas In July ends soon!

I’m participating in the Christmas In July contest over at Romance Books R Us. It’s a great contest. You can win lots of goodies including a Sony eReader. BUT…I’m offering a contest of my own too. Two contests. Two chances to win.

Amber’s Contest – July 1st thru July 31st contest closes at midnight EST on the 31st. To win a Talk Dirty to Topaz tote bag full of prizes – hat, t-shirt, mouse pad, key chain, notebook and some other goodies you have to:
1. Follow my blog
2. Sign up for my newsletter (over to the left)
3. Send me an email telling me you’re part of both – amberskyze AT gmail DOT com
This is gift is only open to residents of the US and Canada. If a winner from somewhere else is chosen I'll offer a gift card.

Now on to the RBRU Contest!!!!!Welcome from RBRU MEMBER AUTHORS Marianne Stephens/April Ash, Annie Alvarez, Sandy Sullivan, Paris Brandon, Tina Donahue, Claire Ashgrove, Vicky Burkholder, Linda Kage, Cindy Spencer Pape, Amber Skyze, Fran Lee, Jean Hart Stewart, Molly Daniels/Kenzie Michaels, Renee Vincent, Katalina Leon, Gina Ardito/Katherine Brandon, Donica Covey/Jinger Jackson, Cornelia Amiri/Maeve Alpin, Sandra K. Marshall, Polly McCrillis/Isabel Mere.BIG CHRISTMAS IN JULY CONTEST! Great Prizes: a new Sony Touch eReader, hats, totes, gift cards, tee-shirts, and more!
To enter:
1. Join this yahoo group (Sorry, no authors, only READERS, WRITERS, or INDUSTRY REPS).
2. Become a Follower at our blog: http://romancebooksrus.blogspot.com. Click on FOLLOW and follow directions. Problem? Contact april@aprilash.net.
3. There are 20 RBRU Bloggers' Websites/Blogs listed on the right sidebar at the blog. Click on each one.
Send a list of 20 authors' names and one book title for each one to: contests.rbrus@gmail.com. If an author has two pen names, you only need to click on one. You'll need a total of 20 author names and 20 book titles. Contest ends midnight ET 31 July. Sorry, we only ship prizes to US and Canadian residents. Others may receive an emailed gift card/certificate. Winners announced on our Yahoo group and blog during the first week in August

5 comments:

  1. Love the cover!

    Glad you enjoyed the concert! Did Kid sing that ballad from the late 90's? Blanking on the title...and did Bon Jovi sing 'Silent Night'?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cover art Amber! Love this title too.

    Sorry I've been Missing for a while. I took a break that ended up longer than I thought it would.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amber you got a gorgeous book cover from Syneca! The cover Goddess was smiling on you. Best wishes on everything. You have so many good things on the horizon.
    XXOO Kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Amber, just dropping in to say hi and congrats on all the exciting news. Taking a break! Now it's back to the daily grind!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome cover!! Congrats.

    That would be wicked to see Kid Rock in concert. So jealous.

    ReplyDelete