Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Clone Me

The first few days after vacation are always crazy for me. Add to the fact that I received edits for Spend the Night With Me, Cover Art request for Play With Me and other paperwork I’m going insane. I wish I could afford to quit the day job, but seriously, writing will NOT pay the bills.
The funny thing is I’m just about putting in full time hours with writing. I feel like I never sleep anymore. It feels like I’m always missing something. Promo takes up more time than the actual writing. Add in supporting fellow authors, because I HAVE to do that.
I’m not whining seriously. I’m thrilled that I’ve reached this point in my writing career. I’m in the process of building a website too. Geez, I definitely don’t know what I’m doing. But I know it’s a necessity.
I have to work all weekend at the day job. The DH’s family is having a huge family reunion picnic on Sunday. I need to be cloned.
Happy Hump Day Everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Remember those days when we thought just getting a foot in the door and becoming published was IT? I sure do. That's truly when everything just begins and then the world get truly insane. I never dreamed there was so much involved. No complaints. I love every moment but the days are never long enough to get everything done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember! LOL Life was so much easier. :) But I wouldn't trade it for anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I have to agree with you both:-)The days are never long enough to do everything on my "To do" list! But I love every crazy minute of it and I wouldn't trade it either!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well on my end, I'm sitting here telling myself one day I'll be just as busy as all of you. :) Have an amazing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahah...just two short years ago, I wondered why I seemed to be the only one online during the day...and now I'm lucky if I get my online stuff finished in two hours! The past month I spent nearly every morning in my jammies until noon, something unheard of for me unless I'm sick.

    And it never fails; I shut off the internet and think 'crap...forgot to check face book...' or 'crap....forgot to update my tbb list...'

    ReplyDelete