Thursday, September 2, 2010

A Whole Lot of Nothing

The last few days I’ve had no time on my hands. Today I have too much. I can hear everyone – THEN WRITE. I wish I could. I’m still fighting my muse. Pesky, stubborn, PIA won’t cooperate.
My youngest started 8th grade today. YAY. The house is quiet, except the three panting dogs. I mailed off a bunch of promo stuff to people today. Waiting for the winner of my newsletter to contact me with her mailing address so I can mail out her Dante’s Desire tote bag full of goodies.
My Romanticon stuff is coming along nicely. I have one promo item to order and I’ll be all set.
That’s all I got right now. Hard to talk about writing when I’m not doing any. I have nothing out there to be accepted. This sucks! LOL
Okay, I’m going to open my WIP and put 100 words in it. I don’t care if they make sense. Maybe it will get the juices flowing.

Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. Too quiet for you? I find that sometimes after lots going on, I just need to chill and do nothing, and then I can get back into the swing of things.

    ReplyDelete