Thursday, January 13, 2011

Snow Day

Today I’m chatting over at Love Romances Café from 1-3pm EST. if you’re around drop in and share some excerpts or just say hello. It’s my first chat of this year. I’ve decided it’s time to put myself out there even a little bit. So this year I’ll have one a quarter at LRC.
The schools are closed again today to give the state more time to clear the roads. I took advantage of the snow day and slept until almost 7:30. Late for me. :o) It felt good though. Truthfully, I’m ready to climb back into bed. Too much to do.
I forgot to fill out my cover art request for All or Nothing, so I’ll be doing that today. I have a short I’m writing that has a 2/1 deadline, so I need to work on that today too. Let’s not forget the day job – which will be full of conference calls. Looking forward to the long weekend.
Off to check things off my to do list!
Happy Thursday!

6 comments:

  1. I hope you get a terrific cover for All or Nothing, because it is a good book. What I read totally hooked me. I want more!
    XXOO Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I get for reading my blog list in reverse...maybe I can pop into your chat next time! And, maybe I'll have internet at my home again:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's some major snow, Amber! Once again, you have lots and lots to do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shoot. That was too early for me to stop by and say hi. Can you give more warning next time please?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really glad there aren't any snow days here right now. Grand Rapids is like this invisible bubble where the weather passes around it but never through it. It's crazy to see on the radar maps. The clouds actually sweep across the state but make this weird detour around GR, then close back up on the other side.

    Kind of like a Michigan Bermuda Triangle. Except not in Michigan. And also, not a triangle. Um, so I guess it's not like that at all. :)

    THE MYSTERIOUS MICHIGAN DOME... OOOOooooOOOOoooo!
    (doesn't sound nearly as creepy)

    ReplyDelete
  6. *Except not in Michigan*
    should/read
    *Except not in Bermuda*

    Doh!

    ReplyDelete